Randolph College is a great place to advance your education and meet your goals. So why not get started today? The application process is simple and easy: just follow these easy steps. If you have questions along the way, feel free to contact us.
1. Review the criteria for qualification as an adult student at Randolph.
2. Submit the application and $35 application fee. You can...
Be sure to check our deadlines to make sure you submit the application on time.
3. Submit the following materials to the Admissions Office:
- Official Transcripts from each college or university you have attended. Provide course descriptions if your coursework is older than 5 years. (International Students must provide course descriptions for all courses completed outside of the United States)
- One letter of recommendation from a person (not a family member) who currently knows you, such as a school official, professor, employer, supervisor, co-worker, or community service worker.
- A written statement of at least 500 words describing your personal and academic goals. If you have a resume, you may send a copy along with your personal statement. A graded writing sample will be accepted in lieu of a personal statement.
- High School Transcripts, SAT, and ACT scores are optional unless requested specifically by the Admissions Committee.
4. Schedule a visit to campus! We'd love to see you, and it's a great way to see if Randolph is the place for you.
5. Explore financial aid and scholarship options.