Randolph College welcomes home-schooled students whose experiences and perspectives will enrich our community. Applying to Randolph as a home-schooled student is essentially the same as applying from a traditional high school. Just follow these easy steps. Questions? Contact us.
1. Fill out an application and pay your application fee. Here are your options:
Be sure to check our deadlines to make sure you submit the application on time.
2. There are two ways you may submit your transcript:
4. Send us your SAT I or ACT scores. Our SAT code is 5567, and our ACT code is 4388.
5. Submit a personal statement or graded writing sample with your application.
That’s it! While you’re waiting for our answer, come visit the campus and learn firsthand why it’s such an exciting time to come to Randolph.
After you have completed all home-schooling course work, re-submit an official transcript from your home school association or the Randolph College Official Home School Transcript form with the curriculum approved through your local school board.*
* If necessary, the Admissions Office may ask for additional test scores or other documentation, such as a General Education Diploma and/or portfolio, to supplement the regular application requirements.