Inquiry - Prospective International Students
Randolph College is a community of originals, and our international students are an integral part of that environment.
International Student Academic Requirements
- TOEFL or IELTS is required of non-native English speakers if the Critical Reading score on the SAT is less than 500.
- Secondary School grades should be an overall B average (3.0 out of 4).
- Any possible transfer credit (AP, IB, CAPE, A-Levels) will only be accepted with a C average or better (2.0 out of 4). Admission will also be based on a C average in a minimum of three of these higher level classes. IB & AP credits are listed at http://www.randolphcollege.edu/Documents/admissions/IB,AP%20Guide.pdf
International Student Financial Aid
- Randolph College has a limited amount of funds for international students. We currently offer merit and need-based financial aid for students.
- Academic scholarships range from $6,000 to $20,000. They're awarded based on a variety of factors, including standardized test scores and grades. These awards are renewed annually based on academic performance. Your application for admission serves as your application for an academic scholarship.
- In order to receive need-based financial aid, please complete our International Student Financial Aid Form (http://web.randolphcollege.edu/admissions/pdf/int_finaid.pdf) Need-based aid ranges from $1,000 to 10,000. We DO NOT OFFER ANY FULL SCHOLARSHIPS.